Pirates vs Mets Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, July 26
Pirates vs Mets Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (46-56, 23-29 Away) vs. New York Mets (47-55, 25-20 Home)
Date: Friday, July 26, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – Flushing, NY
Pirates vs Mets Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+146) | NYM: (-168)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-132) | NYM: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 9 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 39% | NYM: 61%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Dario Agrazal (2-0, 2.25 ERA) | TB: Zach Wheeler (6-6, 4.69 ERA)
Pirates vs Mets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of the Mets' last seven games.
- Pittsburgh is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- The Mets are 3-3 straight up in their last six home games.
- The Mets are 3-4 straight up in their last seven games overall.
Pirates vs Mets Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.67 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.68 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Dario Agrazal is 1-0 with a 2.25 ERA in three starts on the road this season. He has never faced the Mets in his career.
- Zach Wheeler is 1-0 with a 1.42 ERA in three career starts against the Pirates.
Pirates vs Mets Prop Bet
All Pirates vs Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Total Runs (Mets): Under 5 (-112) – The Mets have scored more than five runs only three times in their last 10 games. They have also scored more than five runs only once in their last six home games, so we could have another low-scoring contest tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.