Pirates vs Giants Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, September 9
Pirates vs Giants Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (62-81, 31-40 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (69-74, 30-38 Home)
Date: Monday, Sept. 9, 2019
Time: 9:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Pirates vs Giants Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+152) | SF: (-176)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-142) | SF: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 26% | SF: 74%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Trevor Williams (7-6, 5.16 ERA) | SF: Madison Bumgarner (9-8, 3.81 ERA)
Pirates vs Giants Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Pittsburgh's last five games when playing San Francisco.
- Pittsburgh is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games on the road.
- San Francisco is 4-2 straight up in its last six games when playing at home against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the under in four of San Francisco's last six games when playing as the favorite.
Pirates vs Giants Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.76 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- San Francisco is averaging 4.30 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Trevor Williams is 1-0 with a 1.42 ERA in three career starts against San Francisco.
- Madison Bumgarner is 3-5 with a 3.22 ERA in eight career starts against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Giants Prop Bet
All Pirates-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Total Strikeouts: Madison Bumgarner (+100) — Madison Bumgarner has some of the best strikeout stuff in the game, but despite this talent, he may not generate many swing-and-miss pitches against the Pirates. Pittsburgh has been one of the league's most disciplined teams at the plate, averaging 7.57 strikeouts per game (No. 2 in MLB) and 7.99 strikeouts per road game (No. 3 in MLB) in 2019.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.