Pirates vs Astros Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (37-41, 20-22 Away) vs. Houston Astros (50-31, 28-12 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Pirates vs Astros Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+180) | HOU: (-210)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-108) | HOU: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 14% | HOU: 86%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Joe Musgrove (5-7, 4.57 ERA) | HOU: Brad Peacock (6-5, 3.62 ERA)
Pirates vs Astros Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Pittsburgh's last nine road games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Houston's last seven home games.
- Houston is 17-8 straight up in its last 25 home games.
Pirates vs Astros Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.63 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Houston is averaging 5.09 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Joe Musgrove has a 2-4 record with a 4.19 ERA in nine appearances (eight starts) on the road this season. He has never faced the Astros.
- Brad Peacock has a 0-0 record with a 4.50 ERA in one career appearance (zero starts) against the Pirates.
Pirates vs Astros Prop Bet
All Pirates-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Joe Musgrove - Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-166) — Joe Musgrove has struck out four or more batters in three of the last four games that he's pitched at least one full inning. Musgrove is also averaging just less than one strikeout per inning (0.94) over the past 30 days.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.