Phoenix Mercury vs Minnesota Lynx WNBA Betting Odds, Lines, Spread and Start Time
By Leo Abbe-Schneider
Mercury vs Lynx WNBA Game Info
Phoenix Mercury (7-7, 3-5 Away) vs. Minnesota Lynx (9-7, 5-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 14, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Center – Minneapolis, MN
Mercury vs Lynx Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHO: (-105) | MIN: (-115)
Spread: PHO: +1.5 (-110) | MIN: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 151.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: PHO: (+600) | MIN: (+2700)
Mercury vs Lynx Betting Trends & Stats
- Phoenix is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- Phoenix is 3-8 straight up in its last 11 road games, dating back to last season.
- Minnesota is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Minnesota is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games
- Minnesota beat Phoenix, 58-56, in their only matchup this season.
Mercury vs Lynx Prop Bet
All Mercury-Lynx betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Point Spread: Minnesota -0.5 (-105) – Diana Taurasi's initial 2019 comeback tour lasted only 16 minutes, as the WNBA's all-time leading scorer has been downgraded to doubtful for the Mercury's tilt with the Lynx. Additionally, the Lynx have led at half time in five of their last six games, and should come out fired up to be back in front of their home crowd after a three game road trip.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.