The Tuesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Philadelphia Phillies and the Texas Rangers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Phillies vs Rangers Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (11-12) vs. Texas Rangers (8-14)
- Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
- Time: 6:45 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-164) | TEX: (+138)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+118) | TEX: +1.5 (-142)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Phillies vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Philadelphia Phillies looking to Ranger Suarez (2-0), and Jon Gray getting the nod for the Texas Rangers.
Phillies vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (64.2%)
Phillies vs Rangers Moneyline
- Philadelphia is a -164 favorite on the moneyline, while Texas is a +138 underdog on the road.
Phillies vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are at +1.5 on the runline against the Phillies. The Rangers are -142 to cover the spread, and the Phillies are +118.
Phillies vs Rangers Over/Under
- The Phillies-Rangers contest on May 3 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -120 and the under at -102.
Phillies vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Phillies have won in nine, or 56.2%, of the 16 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Philadelphia has been victorious six times in eight chances when named as a favorite of at least -164 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 11 of their 23 opportunities.
- The Rangers have been the moneyline underdog 17 total times this season. They've finished 7-10 in those games.
- Texas has gone 1-3 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +138 or longer (25%).
- Texas has played in 22 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 10 times (10-10-2).