Phillies vs Padres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 18
In MLB action on Wednesday, the Philadelphia Phillies play the San Diego Padres.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Phillies vs Padres Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (17-19) vs. San Diego Padres (23-13)
- Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Time: 6:45 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-154) | SD: (+130)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+134) | SD: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Phillies vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The Philadelphia Phillies will give the start to Zack Wheeler (1-3, .00 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Padres will counter with Blake Snell.
Phillies vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (57.7%)
Phillies vs Padres Moneyline
- San Diego is a +130 underdog on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a -154 favorite at home.
Phillies vs Padres Spread
- The Phillies are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Padres. The Phillies are +134 to cover the spread, while the Padres are -162.
Phillies vs Padres Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Phillies-Padres on May 18, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.
Phillies vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Phillies have come away with nine wins in the 21 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Philadelphia has been victorious six times in 11 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Philadelphia have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 20 of 37 chances this season.
- The Padres have a 7-5 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 58.3% of those games).
- San Diego has gone 1-2 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +130 or longer (33.3%).
- San Diego has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 16 times this season for a 16-18-0 record against the over/under.