The MLB slate on Saturday includes the Philadelphia Phillies facing the Washington Nationals.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Phillies vs Nationals Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (58-48) vs. Washington Nationals (36-72)
- Date: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Time: 6:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-290) | WSH: (+235)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-138) | WSH: +1.5 (+115)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-115)
Phillies vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Philadelphia Phillies looking to Ranger Suarez (7-5), and Patrick Corbin (4-15) getting the nod for the Washington Nationals.
Phillies vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (68.6%)
Phillies vs Nationals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Nationals-Phillies, Washington is the underdog at +235, and Philadelphia is -290 playing at home.
Phillies vs Nationals Spread
- The Phillies are hosting the Nationals and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Phillies are -138 to cover the runline, with the Nationals being +115.
Phillies vs Nationals Over/Under
- The over/under for the Phillies versus Nationals contest on August 6 has been set at 9, with -104 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Phillies vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been victorious in 37, or 56.9%, of the 65 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Philadelphia has played as a favorite of -255 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Contests with Philadelphia have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 54 of 107 chances this season.
- The Nationals have won 29 of the 92 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (31.5%).
- Washington is 3-4 (winning 42.9% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +210 or longer.
- Washington has played in 107 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 51 times (51-50-6).