The Philadelphia Phillies versus the San Francisco Giants is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Phillies vs Giants Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (21-28) vs. San Francisco Giants (26-21)
- Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Time: 6:45 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-136) | SF: (+116)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+134) | SF: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Phillies vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The Phillies will give the ball to Ranger Suarez (4-3) versus the Giants and Jakob Junis (2-1).
Phillies vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (51.0%)
Phillies vs Giants Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Phillies vs. Giants reveal Philadelphia as the favorite (-136) and San Francisco as the underdog (+116) on the road.
Phillies vs Giants Spread
- The Phillies are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Giants. The Phillies are +134 to cover the spread, while the Giants are -162.
Phillies vs Giants Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for Phillies-Giants on May 31, with the over at -122 and the under at +100.
Phillies vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Phillies have won in 12, or 44.4%, of the 27 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Philadelphia has won eight of 18 games when listed as at least -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 27 of their 50 opportunities.
- The Giants have put together a 1-5 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 16.7% of those games).
- San Francisco has gone 1-3 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer (25%).
- San Francisco has played in 44 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-18-1).