Cover Photo: Getty Images
Phillies vs Cubs Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (28-20, 10-10 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (28-18, 16-7 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Phillies vs Cubs Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+154) | CHC: (-178)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-134) | CHC: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 19% | CHC: 81%
Starting Pitcher: PHI: Cole Irvin (2-0, 2.77 ERA) | CHC: Cole Hamels (4-0, 3.13 ERA)
Cubs vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats
- Philadelphia is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games.
- Philadelphia is 6-1 ATS in its last seven road games against the Cubs.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Cubs' last seven home games.
- Philadelphia is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games against the Cubs.
- The Cubs are 6-2 straight up in their last eight home games.
Cubs vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Phillies-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cole Hamels Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-112) – Hamels has gotten off to a great start to the 2019 season, sporting a perfect 4-0 record and a 3.13 ERA. While Hamels hasn't cracked 5.5 Ks in either of his last two appearances, the 35-year-old lefty notched six or more strikeouts in his previous five starts prior to that.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.