Cover Photo: Getty Images
Phillies vs Braves Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (38-31, 15-17 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (41-29, 21-15 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 15, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Phillies vs Braves Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-110) | ATL: (-104)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-230) | ATL: -1.5 (+192)
Total: 9 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 68% | ATL: 32%
Probable Pitcher: PHI: Aaron Nola (6-1, 4.58 ERA) | ATL: Sean Newcomb (1-0, 2.59 ERA)
Phillies vs Braves Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Philadelphia is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Atlanta.
- The total has hit the over in each of Atlanta's last six games.
- Atlanta has won eight games in a row straight up.
Phillies vs Braves Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.87 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.17 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Aaron Nola has posted a 8-3 record with a 2.05 ERA in 13 career starts against Atlanta.
- Sean Newcomb has posted a 1-1 record with a 2.65 ERA in four career appearances (three starts) against Philadelphia.
Phillies vs Braves Prop Bet
All Phillies-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Aaron Nola - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-190) – Nola hasn't been his usual dominant self this season, but he's remained a solid source of strikeouts (86 Ks in 76 2/3 innings pitched). The Philadelphia Phillies' starter has fanned at least six batters in four of his last five starts, averaging 7.6 Ks during that span.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.