Phillies vs Braves Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 28
MLB action on Tuesday includes the Philadelphia Phillies playing the Atlanta Braves.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Phillies vs Braves Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (39-35) vs. Atlanta Braves (42-32)
- Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (+102) | ATL: (-120)
- Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-210) | ATL: -1.5 (+172)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Phillies vs Braves Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Zack Wheeler (6-4) for the Philadelphia Phillies, and Charlie Morton (4-3) for the Atlanta Braves.
Phillies vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (57.8%)
Phillies vs Braves Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Braves-Phillies, Atlanta is the favorite at +102, and Philadelphia is -120 playing at home.
Phillies vs Braves Spread
- The Braves are -1.5 on the runline against the Phillies. The Braves are +172 to cover, and the Phillies are -210.
Phillies vs Braves Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Phillies-Braves contest on June 28, with the over available at -115 and the under at -105.
Phillies vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Phillies have won in 25, or 54.3%, of the 46 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Philadelphia has won 24 of 43 games when listed as at least -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia's games have gone over the total in 42 of their 75 opportunities.
- The Braves have gone 6-11 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 35.3% of those games).
- Atlanta has gone 3-9 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -100 or longer (25%).
- In the 74 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Atlanta, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 38 times (38-33-3).