Cover Photo: Getty Images
Peru vs Colombia Match Location & Start Time
International Friendly Match
Peru vs. Colombia
Date: Sunday, June 9, 2019
Start Time: 5 p.m. EST
Location: Estadio Monumental de Lima – Lima, Peru
Peru vs Colombia Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PER: (+200) | COL: (+150) I DRAW: (+200)
Spread: PER: +1 (-195) | COL: -1 (+500)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+168) | Under: (-205)
Team to Score First Goal: PER: (+115) | COL: (-105) I NO GOALS: (+550)
Peru vs Colombia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colombia made it to the Round of 16 in the 2018 FIFA World Cup last summer.
- Peru made the 2018 FIFA World Cup, but failed to advance beyond the Group Stage (behind France and Denmark from Group C).
- Peru and Colombia drew, 1-1, in their most recent matchup, which was a FIFA World Cup qualifying match played Oct. 10, 2017.
- Colombia is 7-7-1 (W-D-L) in its last 15 matches against Peru.
- Peru hasn't defeated Colombia since July 16, 2011.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.