Pelicans vs Cavaliers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Zach Brunner
Pelicans vs Cavaliers Game Info
New Orleans Pelicans (18-29, 9-14 Away) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (13-34, 6-17 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse – Cleveland, OH
Pelicans vs Cavaliers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOP: (-380) | CLE: (+300)
Spread: NOP: -8.5 (-110) | CLE: +8.5 (-110)
Total: 231.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NOP: 85% | CLE: 15%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: NOP: (+21000) | CLE: (+25000)
Pelicans vs Cavaliers Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 13-3-1 (W-L-D) against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of New Orleans' last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cleveland's last five games.
- Cleveland is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games.
Pelicans vs Cavaliers Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 114.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 6 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 117.4 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- Cleveland is averaging 105.2 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Cleveland is surrendering 113.9 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
Pelicans vs Cavaliers Prop Bets
All Pelicans-Cavaliers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zion Williamson - Points: Over 18.5 (-102) — Zion Williamson has three NBA games under his belt, and his minutes have increased in each (18, 21, 27). He has scored over 20 points in two of his games, averaging 0.87 points per minute. If he is able to play 27 minutes again against a poor defensive team in Cleveland, that pace would be more than enough to allow him to clear 18.5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.