Patriots vs Ravens Game Info
New England Patriots (8-0, 4-0 Away) vs. Baltimore Ravens (5-2, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 3, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: M&T Bank Stadium – Baltimore, MD
Patriots vs Ravens Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (-162) | BAL: (+140)
Spread: NE: -3 (-115) | BAL: +3 (-105)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NE: 75% | BAL: 25%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: NE: (+250) | BAL: (+1800)
Patriots vs Ravens Betting Trends
- New England is 10-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of New England's last five games.
- Baltimore is 2-6-1 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Baltimore's last five games against New England.
Patriots vs Ravens Stats
- New England is averaging 31.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- New England is surrendering 7.6 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is averaging 30.6 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 22.3 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- New England defeated the Cleveland Browns, 27-13, at home in Week 8.
- Baltimore defeated the Seattle Seahawks, 30-16, on the road in Week 7.
Patriots vs Ravens Prop Bet
All Patriots-Ravens odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): New England Patriots by 1-13 (+155) — While Lamar Jackson isn't the prototypical signal-caller, the Patriots' ability to play zero coverage and focus on containing him could be what leads to a win on Sunday night. This will be the toughest defense New England has faced since playing the Bills in Week 4, when the Patriots put up only 16 points. New England has won three of its last four games against Baltimore, so the Patriots have a decent chance to pull this one out, but the Ravens could keep this game within 14 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.