Patriots vs Jets Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 9 Monday Night Football
Patriots vs Jets Week 9 Game Info
NFL Week 9 Monday Night Football
New England Patriots (2-5, 0-3 Away) vs. New York Jets (0-8, 0-4 Home)
Date: Monday, Nov. 9, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium — East Rutherford, NJ
Patriots vs Jets Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (-430) | NYJ: (+340)
Spread: NE: -9.5 (-115) | NYJ: +9.5 (+105)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NE: (67%) | NYJ: (33%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NE: (+12000) | NYJ: (+200000)
Patriots vs Jets Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Patriots -7.5
Patriots vs Jets Betting Trends
- New England is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of New England's last five road games.
- The Jets are 1-7 ATS in their last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Jets' last six games.
Patriots vs Jets Stats
- New England is averaging 19.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- New England is surrendering 23.9 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- The Jets are averaging 11.8 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- The Jets are surrendering 29.8 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.