Panthers vs Sabres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 3
By Duel Staff
The Sunday slate in the NHL includes a matchup between the Florida Panthers and the Buffalo Sabres.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Panthers vs Sabres Game Info
- Florida Panthers (46-15-6) vs. Buffalo Sabres (25-33-11)
- Date: Sunday, April 3, 2022
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: KeyBank Center -- Buffalo, New York
Panthers vs Sabres Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: FLA: (-215) | BUF: (+176)
- Spread: FLA: -1.5 (+114) | BUF: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 7 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Panthers vs Sabres Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Panthers win (65.6%)
Panthers vs Sabres Spread
The Sabres are underdogs by 1.5 goals at home versus the Panthers. The Sabres are -137 to cover the spread, and the Panthers are +114.
Panthers vs Sabres Over/Under
The over/under for the Panthers vs Sabres April 3 NHL matchup has been set at 7, with -104 odds on the over and -118 odds on the under.
Panthers vs Sabres Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Panthers vs. Sabres reveal Florida as the favorite (-215) and Buffalo as the underdog (+176) despite being the home team.