Paiva vs Zhumagulov Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 251 Preliminary Flyweight Bout
Raulian Paiva (19-3-0, 4 KOs, 3 Submissions) vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov (13-3-0, 6 KOs, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the third fight on the early prelims card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Yas Island — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Paiva vs Zhumagulov Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 251 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Raulian Paiva: (-186)
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov: (+152)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Paiva by KO/TKO: (+550)
- Paiva by Points: (+115)
- Paiva by Submission: (+900)
- Zhumagulov by KO/TKO: (+850)
- Zhumagulov by Points: (+280)
- Zhumagulov by Submission: (+1100)
Paiva vs Zhumagulov Betting Trends
- Raulian Paiva defeated Mark De La Rosa, by KO, in his most recent bout on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov defeated Ali Bagautinov, by decision, in his most recent bout on Oct. 19, 2019.
- Paiva averages 4.81 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43 percent accuracy rate.
- Paiva averages 5.07 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53 percent defense rate.
- Zhumagulov is making his UFC debut, so no stats are available.
- Zhumagulov has never lost by submission.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.