Padres vs Dodgers Game 2 Info
NL Divisional Series — Game 2
No. 4 San Diego Padres (37-23, 16-12 Away) vs. No. 1 Los Angeles Dodgers (43-17, 21-9 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2020
Time: 9:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Field — Arlington, TX
How to Watch: FS1
Padres vs Dodgers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (+186) | LAD: (-220)
Spread: SD: +1.5 (-108) | LAD: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): SD: (8%) | LAD: (92%)
Series Price: SD: (+460) | LAD: (-650)
World Series Odds: SD: (+1700) | LAD: (+200)
Padres vs Dodgers Probable Pitchers
Padres: Zach Davies (7-4, 2.73 ERA)
Dodgers: Clayton Kershaw (6-2, 2.16 ERA)
Padres vs Dodgers Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Los Angeles Dodgers
Over/Under: Over 8.5
MLB Playoffs Bracket
The Duel's 2020 MLB Playoffs bracket can be found via this link.
Padres vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The Dodgers defeated San Diego in Game 1, 5-1.
- San Diego is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- San Diego is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against the Dodgers.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Dodgers' last five games.
- The Dodgers are 7-0 straight up in their last seven games.
Padres vs Dodgers Stats
- San Diego is averaging 5.39 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- San Diego is surrendering 4.09 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.73 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are surrendering 3.43 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.