Padres vs Dodgers Game Info
San Diego Padres (42-45, 19-21 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (60-29, 37-9 Home)
Date: Friday, July 5, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Padres vs Dodgers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (+176) | LAD: (-205)
Spread: SD: +1.5 (-114) | LAD: -1.5 (-102)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 21% | LAD: 79%
Probable Pitcher: SD: Eric Lauer (5-7, 4.22 ERA) | LAD: Clayton Kershaw (7-2, 3.23 ERA)
Padres vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 12 of San Diego's last 17 road games against the Dodgers.
- The total has hit the over in eight of San Diego's last 12 games against the Dodgers.
- The Dodgers are 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in their last five home games against San Diego.
- The Dodgers are 9-0 straight up in their last nine home games.
Padres vs Dodgers Stats
- San Diego is averaging 4.49 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.33 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Eric Lauer has a 3-0 record with a 1.46 ERA in four career starts against the Dodgers.
- Clayton Kershaw has a 19-6 record with a 2.02 ERA in 36 career starts against San Diego.
Padres vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Padres-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Manny Machado (+300) — In six at-bats against Kershaw, Machado has three hits, two home runs with a 1.500 slugging percentage. Machado is also more effective against left-handed pitching, hitting a .846 slugging percentage (.438 versus right-handed pitching). He has also hit 11 of his 20 home runs on the road this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.