Padres vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 19
By Duel Staff
On Tuesday in the MLB, the San Diego Padres are up against the Cincinnati Reds.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Reds Game Info
- San Diego Padres (7-5) vs. Cincinnati Reds (2-9)
- Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-196) | CIN: (+164)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+116) | CIN: +1.5 (-138)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Padres vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (63.0%)
Padres vs Reds Moneyline
- Cincinnati is a +164 underdog on the moneyline, while San Diego is a -196 favorite at home.
Padres vs Reds Spread
- The Padres are hosting the Reds and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Padres are +116 to cover the runline, with the Reds being -138.
Padres vs Reds Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Padres-Reds contest on April 19, with the over available at +102 and the under at -124.