Packers vs Texans Game Info
NFL Week 7 Game
Green Bay Packers (4-1, 2-1 Away) vs. Houston Texans (1-5, 1-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 25, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium — Houston, TX
Packers vs Texans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (-152) | HOU: (+128)
Spread: GB: -3 (+100) | HOU: +3 (-122)
Total: 56 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GB: (96%) | HOU: (4%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: GB: (+1200) | HOU: (+18000)
Packers vs Texans Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Packers
Packers vs Texans Betting Trends
- Green Bay is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Green Bay's last seven games.
- Houston is 1-6 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Houston's last seven games.
Packers vs Texans Stats
- Green Bay is averaging 32.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 27.8 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Houston is averaging 24.3 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Houston is surrendering 30.3 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!