Orioles vs Red Sox MLB 2020 Game Info
2020 MLB Regular Season Game
Baltimore Orioles (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 25, 2020
Time: 1:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park, Boston, MA
Orioles vs Red Sox Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: BAL: (+176) | BOS: (-205)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (-102) | BOS: -1.5 (-116)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): BAL: (3%) | BOS: (97%)
Probable Pitcher: BAL: Alex Cobb (0-2, 10.95 ERA) | BOS: Martín Pérez (10-7, 5.12 ERA)
World Series Odds: BAL: (+30000) | BOS: (+4300)
Orioles vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- Baltimore covered the spread (run line) in 44.4 percent of its games last season (No. 28 in MLB). It did not cover yesterday, losing 13-2.
- Boston covered the spread (run line) in 42.6 percent of its games last season (No. 29 in MLB). It covered yesterday, making them 1-0 overall against the spread.
- Baltimore hit the over in 53.0 percent of its games last season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Boston hit the over in 57.3 percent of its games last season (No. 2 in MLB).
Orioles vs Red Sox Stats
- Baltimore averaged 4.50 runs per game last season (No. 22 in MLB). Baltimore scored 2 runs yesterday.
- Boston averaged 5.56 runs per game last season (No. 3 in MLB). Boston scored 13 runs yesterday.
- Baltimore surrendered 6.06 runs per game last season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Boston surrendered 5.11 runs per game last season (T-No. 20 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.