Orioles vs Rays Doubleheader Game 1 Info
Baltimore Orioles (45-92, 23-46 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (81-58, 38-31 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2019
Time: 3:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
Orioles vs Rays Doubleheader Game 1 Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+245) | TB: (-290)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (+114) | TB: -1.5 (-134)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 17% | TB: 83%
Probable Pitcher: BAL: Ty Blach (0-2, 12.81 ERA) | TB: Trevor Richards (1-0, 2.31 ERA)
Orioles vs Rays Doubleheader Game 1 Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Baltimore's last five games.
- Baltimore is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Tampa Bay is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Tampa Bay's last six games against Baltimore.
Orioles vs Rays Doubleheader Game 1 Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 4.42 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.71 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Ty Blach is 0-1 with a 15.75 ERA across 4.0 innings pitched in his lone career start against Tampa Bay.
- Trevor Richards is 1-0 with a 0.00 ERA across 6.0 innings pitched in his line career start against Baltimore.
Orioles vs Rays Doubleheader Game 1 Prop Bet
All Orioles-Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Inning Result: Tampa Bay Rays (+200) – The disparity between the two starting pitchers in this matchup could help the Tampa Bay Rays jump out to a first-inning lead. Tampa Bay's starter Trevor Richards has a 2.31 ERA in 2019, while the Baltimore Orioles are going with Ty Blach, who has a 12.81 ERA. Since being acquired by the Orioles, Blach has surrendered three first-inning runs across two starts, which suggests Tampa Bay could get out to a lead after the first.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.