Cover Photo: Getty Images
Orioles vs Blue Jays Game Info
Baltimore Orioles (4-1, 4-1 Away) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (2-4, 2-4 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 4:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Centre — Toronto, ON
Orioles vs Blue Jays Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+134) | TOR: (-154)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (-150) | TOR: -1.5 (+128)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 43% | TOR: 57%
Starting Pitchers: BAL: Nate Karns (0.0, 0.00 ERA) | TOR: Matt Shoemaker (1-0, 0.00 ERA)
Orioles vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats
- Baltimore is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its five games this season.
- Baltimore is 35-43 ATS as an away underdog since 2018.
- Toronto is 16-26 ATS as a home favorite since 2018.
- Toronto has hit the under in five of six games this season.
Orioles vs Blue Jays Prop Bet
All Orioles-Blue Jays betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pitcher Strikeouts: Matt Shoemaker Over 5.5 (-120) – The Orioles lineup strikes out 9.8 times per game, 23rd in the MLB. Matt Shoemaker went seven innings in his first start of 2019 and notched seven strikeouts against the Tigers. Shoemaker has also pitched against the Orioles four times in his career and averages 8.25 strikeouts per game.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.