Cover Photo: Getty Images
Orioles vs Athletics Game Info
Baltimore Orioles (21-52, 12-24 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (38-36, 21-17 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Time: 3:37 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Orioles vs Athletics Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+245) | OAK: (-290)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (+124) | OAK: -1.5 (-148)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 21% | OAK: 79%
Probable Pitcher: BAL: Jimmy Yacabonis (1-1, 5.48 ERA) | OAK: Chris Bassitt (3-3, 3.68 ERA)
Orioles vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Baltimore's last seven games.
- Baltimore is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games.
- Oakland is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- Oakland is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 home games.
Orioles vs Athletics Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 3.95 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Oakland is averaging 5.03 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Jimmy Yacabonis has a 0-0 record with a 0.00 ERA in three career appearances (zero starts) through 4 2/3 innings pitched against Oakland.
- Chris Bassitt has a 1-0 record with a 1.80 ERA in two career starts against Baltimore.
Orioles vs Athletics Prop Bet
All Orioles-Athletics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total: 0 Runs (+100) – The Oakland Athletics have been one of the worst first-inning offenses in MLB this season, averaging 0.34 first-inning runs per game (No. 28 in MLB). Meanwhile, the Athletics are trotting out Chris Bassitt, who has given up a first-inning run only once in his last four starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.