Orioles vs Athletics Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, June 17
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Orioles vs Athletics Game Info
Baltimore Orioles (21-50, 12-22 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (36-36, 19-17 Home)
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Orioles vs Athletics Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+198) | OAK: (-230)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (-104) | OAK: -1.5 (-112)
Total: 9 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 7% | OAK: 93%
Probable Pitcher: BAL: Andrew Cashner (6-2, 4.73 ERA) | OAK: Mike Fiers (6-3, 4.63 ERA)
Orioles vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in the last five road games for Baltimore.
- Baltimore is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight road games.
- Oakland is 5-1 straight up (SU) in its last six home games against Baltimore.
- The total has hit the over in five of the last six games between Baltimore and Oakland.
Orioles vs Athletics Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 4.00 runs per game this season (No. 26 in the MLB).
- Oakland is averaging 4.90 runs per game this season (No. 15 in the MLB).
- Andrew Cashner has a 6.53 ERA and 2-1 record in six career starts against the Athletics.
- Mike Fiers has a 2.08 ERA and 3-1 record in four career starts against the Orioles.
Orioles vs Athletics Prop Bet
All Orioles vs Athletics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Matt Olson (+260) — Matt Olson has hit 11 home runs on the season, with four coming in the month of June. He has found succes in his five at-bats against Cashner, batting .600 with two home runs and no strikeouts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now