Oregon vs Washington Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
No. 7 Oregon Ducks (7-1, 4-1 Pac-12) vs. Washington Huskies (4-4, 3-2 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Husky Stadium – Seattle, WA
Oregon vs Washington Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OREG: (-260) | WASH: (+205)
Spread: OREG: -6.5 (-110) | WASH: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Oregon vs Washington Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oregon wins (76.3%)
Oregon vs Washington Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Washington is 60-47-5 straight up in 112 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oregon.
- Oregon defeated Washington, 35-31, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 19, 2019.
- Oregon is 14-2 straight up in its last 16 games against Washington.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oregon's last six games.
- Washington is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Washington's last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.