Oregon vs Colorado Basketball Game Info
No. 17 Oregon Ducks (8-1, 3-0 Pac-12) vs. Colorado Buffaloes (7-3, 1-2 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 7, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: CU Events Center — Boulder, CO
Oregon vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: ORE: (+134) | COLO: (-158)
Spread: ORE: +2.5 (-102) | COLO: -2.5 (-120)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORE: (47%) | COLO: (53%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ORE: (+2500) | COLO: (+6500)
Oregon vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oregon vs Colorado Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oregon defeated Colorado, 68-60, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 13, 2020.
- Oregon is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- Colorado is 12-9 in the 21 all-time matchups against Oregon.
- Oregon defeated Stanford, 73-56, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Colorado lost to UCLA, 65-62, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!