Ole Miss vs Alabama Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 5
Ole Miss Rebels (2-2, 1-0 SEC) vs. No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (4-0, 1-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium – Tuscaloosa, AL
Ole Miss vs Alabama Betting Odds
As of this publication, only the spread was available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: MISS: +38 (-110) | ALA: -38 (-110)
Total: 62 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MISS: 35% | ALA: 65%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: MISS: N/A | ALA: (+300)
Ole Miss vs Alabama Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated Ole Miss, 62-7, on the road in Oxford in the the most recent meeting between these two programs on Sept. 15, 2018.
- Alabama is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Ole Miss.
- Alabama is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Ole Miss.
- Ole Miss lost to then- No. 23 California, 28-20, at home in Oxford in Week 4.
- Alabama defeated Southern Miss, 49-7, at home in Tuscaloosa in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.