Oklahoma vs Texas Basketball Game Info
Oklahoma Sooners (10-3, 1-0 Big 12) vs. Texas Longhorns (10-3, 0-1 Big 12)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Frank Erwin Center – Austin, TX
Oklahoma vs Texas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKLA: (+140) | UT: (-165)
Spread: OKLA: +3 (-105) | UT: -3 (-115)
Total: 136 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKLA: 54% | UT: 46%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OKLA: (+10000) | UT: (+18000)
Oklahoma vs Texas Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma vs Texas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated Texas, 69-67, in the most recent meeting between these two, on Feb. 23, 2019.
- Texas is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma is 5-5 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Texas.
- Oklahoma is 0-5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Texas is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games.
- Oklahoma defeated Kansas State, 66-61, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
- Texas lost to then-No. 6 Baylor, 59-44, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.