Oklahoma Sooners vs Baylor Bears Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12 – Records and rankings are updated as of Week 9
No. 10 Oklahoma Sooners (7-1, 4-1 Big 12) vs. No. 12 Baylor Bears (7-0, 4-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019
Venue: McLane Stadium – Waco, TX
Oklahoma vs Baylor Betting Odds
At the time of publication, only the spread was available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKLA: (N/A) | BAY: (N/A)
Spread: OKLA: -10.5 (-110) | BAY: +10.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) I Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OKLA: N/A | BAY: N/A
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: OKLA: (+2000) | BAY: (+15000)
Oklahoma vs Baylor Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated Baylor, 66-33, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 29, 2018.
- Oklahoma is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
- Oklahoma has won four straight meetings with Baylor, and the Sooners are 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with the Bears.
- Oklahoma is 25-3 in the 28 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
- Oklahoma is 12-2 in the 14 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Baylor on the road in Waco, Texas.
- Oklahoma lost to Kansas State, 48-41, on the road in Week 9.
- Baylor was on bye in Week 9, but the Bears defeated Oklahoma State, 45-27, on the road in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.