Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Ohio Bobcats and Northwestern Wildcats.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Ohio vs Northwestern Point Spread
The Wildcats are 14.5-point home favorites against the Bobcats. Northwestern is -110 to cover the spread, while Ohio is -110 to cover as the 14.5-point underdog.
Ohio vs Northwestern Over/Under
The over/under for the Ohio vs Northwestern Week 4 college football matchup is set at 48.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Ohio vs Northwestern Moneyline
The Bobcats vs Wildcats moneyline has Northwestern as a -800 favorite, while Ohio is the +520 underdog on the road.
Ohio vs Northwestern Betting Trends
- Northwestern is 3-1 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Ohio.
- Northwestern defeated Ohio, 16-8, in their last meeting on Sept. 20, 2008.
- Ohio is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Northwestern is 12-4 straight up in its last 16 games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in four of Ohio's last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Northwestern's last 12 games.
Ohio vs Northwestern Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OHIO: (+520) | NU: (-800)
Spread: OHIO: +14.5 (-110) | NU: -14.5 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OHIO: (N/A) | NU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.