Ohio State vs Penn State Basketball Game Info
Ohio State Buckeyes (5-2, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. Penn State Nittany Lions (4-3, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, December 5, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryce Jordan Center — University Park, PA
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Ohio State vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (-205) | PSU: (+168)
Spread: OSU: -5 (-110) | PSU: +5 (-110)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OSU: (+2500) | PSU: (+20000)
Ohio State vs Penn State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio State Buckeyes win (58.1%)
Ohio State vs Penn State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 41-19 straight up in 60 all-time head-to-head matchups against Penn State.
- Ohio State defeated Penn State, 92-82, during their most recent meeting on Feb. 18, 2021.
- Ohio State is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 away games against Penn State.
- The total has hit the over in five of Ohio State's last six games.
- Penn State is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Penn State's last five games against Ohio State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.