Ohio State vs Notre Dame Basketball Game Info
ACC/Big Ten Challenge
No. 22 Ohio State Buckeyes (3-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Purcell Pavilion – South Bend, IN
Ohio State vs Notre Dame Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (-255) | ND: (+210)
Spread: OSU: -5.5 (-114) | ND: +5.5 (-106)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (82%) | ND: (18%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OSU: (+2800) | ND: (+11000)
Ohio State vs Notre Dame Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 52.4%
Notre Dame: 47.6%
Ohio State vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Notre Dame, 64-61, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 21, 2013.
- Ohio State is 3-2 in the five all-time, head-to-head matchups against Notre Dame.
- Ohio State is 2-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Notre Dame is 0-2 ATS this season.
- Ohio State defeated Morehead State, 77-44, in its most recent game on Dec. 2, 2020.
- Notre Dame defeated Detroit, 78-70, in its most recent game on Dec. 6, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!