Ohio State vs Penn State Basketball Game Info
No. 4 Ohio State Buckeyes (17-4, 11-4 Big Ten) vs. Penn State Nittany Lions (7-10, 4-9 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 18, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryce Jordan Center – University Park, PA
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Ohio State vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (-200) | PSU: (+170)
Spread: OSU: -4.5 (-110) | PSU: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 146 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (94%) | PSU: (6%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OSU: (+1800) | PSU: (+12000)
Ohio State vs Penn State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 69.2%
Penn State: 30.8%
Ohio State vs Penn State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Penn State, 83-79, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 27, 2021.
- Ohio State is 40-19 all-time in 59 head-to-head games against Penn State.
- Ohio State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Penn State.
- Ohio State defeated Indiana, 78-59, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Penn State lost to Nebraska, 62-61, in its most recent game on Feb. 14, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!