Ohio State vs Nebraska Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 5
No. 5 Ohio State Buckeyes (4-0, 1-0 Big Ten) vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-1, 1-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Lincoln, NE
Ohio State vs Nebraska Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (-850) | NEB: (+580)
Spread: OSU: -17 (-110) | NEB: +17 (-110)
Total: 66 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OSU: 66% | NEB: 34%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: OSU: (+900) | NEB: (+25000)
Ohio State vs Nebraska Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Nebraska, 36-31, at home in Columbus in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 3, 2018.
- Ohio State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Nebraska.
- Ohio State is 6-1 in its seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Nebraska.
- Ohio State defeated Miami (OH), 76-5, at home in Columbus in Week 4.
- Nebraska defeated Illinois, 42-38, on the road in Urbana-Champaign in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.