Ohio vs Buffalo Basketball Game Info
Ohio Bobcats (9-6, 5-4 MAC) vs. Buffalo Bulls (6-5, 4-3 MAC)
Date: Friday, Jan. 29, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Arena – Buffalo, NY
Ohio vs Buffalo Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OHIO: (+114) | BUF: (-134)
Spread: OHIO: +2.5 (-120) | BUF: -2.5 (-102)
Total: 160.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OHIO: (23%) | BUF: (77%)
Ohio vs Buffalo Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio vs Buffalo Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio defeated Buffalo, 80-69, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 25, 2020.
- Buffalo is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Ohio.
- Buffalo is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Ohio.
- Ohio defeated Western Michigan, 81-58, in its most recent game on Jan. 26, 2021.
- Buffalo defeated Eastern Michigan, 92-77, in its most recent game on Jan. 21, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.