The San Francisco Giants (74-41) have proven they are no fluke after starting the season as a major longshot to win the World Series and their division. But it's taken oddsmakers until now to make the Giants the favorites to win the National League West division. FanDuel Sportsbook now has the Giants (-120) a slight favorite over the Dodgers (+100) as the division odds and races heat up.
As teams push for the pennant in the American and National Leagues, there are two very tight races across the league including the NL East and AL West. Two other division races are battles to watch down the stretch with just five games separating the leaders. That includes in the NL West, where the Giants lead the World Series favorites Los Angeles Dodgers.
NL West Odds 2021
The Giants are now a slight favorite over the Dodgers to win the NL West, and San Francisco has opened up a 5.0-game lead over Los Angeles. The San Diego Padres are 9.0 games behind, but still the clear leader for the second Wild Card spot.
1. San Francisco Giants (-120)
2. Los Angeles Dodgers (+100)
3. San Diego Padres (+2500)
4. Colorado Rockies (+60000)
5. Arizona Diamondbacks (+60000)
NL West Standings
1. San Francisco Giants: 74-41
2. Los Angeles Dodgers: 69-46, 5.0 GB
3. San Diego Padres: 66-51, 9.0 GB
4. Colorado Rockies: 51-64, 23.0 GB
5. Arizona Diamondbacks: 36-80, 38.5 GB
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!