The push towards the playoffs and Super Bowl 56 is in full gear as teams beat the stuffing out of each other heading into Thanksgiving. The odds to win the Super Bowl continue to adjust on FanDuel Sportsbook, and the AFC favorite Buffalo Bills odds have dropped after getting crushed by the Indianapolis Colts in Week 11.
The Bills have fallen out of the AFC East lead while the Kansas City Chiefs have taken over the AFC West with four straight wins to move up from +1200 to +700 to win the Super Bowl. The favorite to win Super Bowl 56 remains the defending champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+550), who are two-games clear on top of the NFC South.
The Bucs join the NFC North-leading Green Bay Packers as the only two teams that are undefeated on their home field.
There are still nine teams with Super Bowl odds of +2000 or less. That includes the AFC South-leading Tennessee Titans, who burned survivor bettors with a Week 11 loss to the last-place Houston Texans.
But the biggest mover in the Super Bowl futures market is the New England Patriots, who have won five straight games to move to +1400 after sitting at odds of +7000 at the start of November.
The Dallas Cowboys (7-3) lead the NFC East and are a Super Bowl contender heading into their Thanksgiving Day matchup against the struggling Las Vegas Raiders (5-5), who have lost three straight games to see their Super Bowl odds plummet from +3600 to +120000.
The Arizona Cardinals (9-2) have the best record in football and are a title contender as they battle the LA Rams (7-3) at the top of the NFC West.
If you're considering a NFL futures bet on which conference will win the Super Bowl, the NFC (-136) is a small favorite over the AFC (+112).
Here are the updated odds to win the 2022 Super Bowl for all 32 teams, courtesy of FanDuel Sportsbook.
2022 Super Bowl LVI Odds
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+550)
2. Kansas City Chiefs (+700)
3. Arizona Cardinals (+850)
4. Los Angeles Rams (+900)
5. Buffalo Bills (+500)
6. Dallas Cowboys (+1000)
7. Green Bay Packers (+1000)
8. Baltimore Ravens (+1200)
9. New England Patriots (+1400)
10. Tennessee Titans (+1600)
11. Los Angeles Chargers (+2000)
12. Indianapolis Colts (+4000)
13. Cincinnati Bengals (+4000)
14. Cleveland Browns (+4000)
15. Minnesota Vikings (+6000)
16. San Francisco 49ers (+6000)
17. Philadelphia Eagles (+7000)
18. New Orleans Saints (+7500)
19. Pittsburgh Steelers (+10000)
20. Las Vegas Raiders (+12000)
21. Denver Broncos (+13000)
22. Seattle Seahawks (+17000)
23. Carolina Panthers (+28000)
24. Washington Football Team (+39000)
25. Miami Dolphins (+55000)
26. Chicago Bears (+100000)
27. Atlanta Falcons (+100000)
28. New York Giants (+100000)
29. Detroit Lions (+100000)
30. New York Jets (+100000)
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (+100000)
32. Houston Texans (+100000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!