Oakland vs Michigan Spread, Line, Odds, Prediction, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball
By michael obermuller
Oakland vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
Oakland Golden Grizzlies (0-3, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 25 Michigan Wolverines (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Oakland vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+3000) | MICH: (-100000)
Spread: OAK: +29.5 (-110) | MICH: -29.5 (-110)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OAK: (16%) | MICH: (84%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OAK: (N/A) | MICH: (+2800)
Oakland vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oakland vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan is 7-1 in its eight all-time, head-to-head matchups with Oakland.
- Michigan defeated Oakland, 90-80, on the road in the most recent matchup on Dec. 10, 2011.
- Michigan has won the last six head-to-head matchups with Oakland.
- Oakland lost to Bradley, 74-60, on the road in its most recent game on Nov. 27, 2020.
- Then-No. 25 Michigan defeated Bowling Green, 96-82, at home in its most recent game on Nov. 25, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.