Nuggets vs Hawks Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Denver Nuggets (14-14, 6-9 Away) vs. Atlanta Hawks (14-14, 8-6 Home)
Date: Friday, December 17, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Arena — Atlanta, GA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Nuggets vs Hawks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+134) | ATL: (-158)
Spread: DEN: +3.5 (-110) | ATL: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 225.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DEN: (+2400) | ATL: (+3600)
Nuggets vs Hawks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Atlanta Hawks win (60.2%)
Nuggets vs Hawks Betting Trends
- Denver is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 games against a Southeast Division opponent.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Denver's last 10 away games.
- Atlanta is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Atlanta's last five games against Denver.
Nuggets vs Hawks Prop Bets
- Trae Young — 26.5: Over (-108) | Under (-114)
- Nikola Jokic — 25.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Will Barton — 16.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Clint Capela — 12.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Nikola Jokic — 11.5: Over (-138) | Under (+112)
- John Collins — 7.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Trae Young — 9.5: Over (-148) | Under (+120)
- Nikola Jokic — 8.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
- Monte Morris — 4.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.