Djokovic vs Schwartzman French Open Schedule & Info
2022 French Open Men's Fourth Round Match
No. 1 Novak Djokovic vs. No. 15 Diego Schwartzman
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2022
Start Time: 6:15 a.m. ET
Venue: Court Suzanne Lenglen, Roland Garros Stadium — Paris, France
Djokovic vs Schwartzman Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 French Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Djokovic (-1600) | Schwartzman: (+860)
To Win 1st Set: Djokovic: (-480) | Schwartzman: (+380)
Set Betting: Djokovic: 3-0 (-150) | 3-1 (+260) | 3-2 (+600)
Set Betting: Schwartzman: 3-0 (+3800) | 3-1 (+2200) | 3-2 (+1500)
Djokovic vs Schwartzman Prediction & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Djokovic in 3 sets
Djokovic vs Schwartzman Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Novak Djokovic is 6-0 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Diego Schwartzman.
- Djokovic defeated Schwartzman, in two sets, in their last meeting at the Nitto ATP Finals on Nov. 16, 2020.
- Djokovic defeated Aljaž Bedene, in three sets, in Round 3 of the 2022 French Open.
- Schwartzman defeated No. 18 Grigor Dimitrov, in three sets, in Round 3 of the 2022 French Open.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.