Notre Dame vs Rutgers Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for March 16 First Four College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Notre Dame vs Rutgers Basketball Game Info
2022 NCAA Men's Basketball Championship — First Four
No. 11 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (22-10) vs. No. 11 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (18-13)
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2022
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Venue: UD Arena — Dayton, OH
Notre Dame vs Rutgers Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (-115) | RUTG: (-104)
Spread: ND: +0.5 (-114) | RUTG: -0.5 (-106)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ND: (+50000) | RUTG: (+40000)
Notre Dame vs Rutgers Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire and will be updated when available.
Notre Dame vs Rutgers Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame is 20-13 straight up in 33 all-time head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Notre Dame defeated Rutgers, 69-61, during their most recent meeting on March 13, 2013.
- Notre Dame is 17-15 against the spread (ATS) in its 32 games this season.
- The total has hit the over in 17 of Notre Dame's 32 games this season.
- Rutgers is 14-17 ATS in its 31 games this season.
- The total has hit the over in 16 of Rutgers' 31 games this season.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.