North Texas vs Rice Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
North Texas Mean Green (1-6, 0-3 C-USA) vs. Rice Owls (3-4, 2-1 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Rice Stadium — Houston, TX
North Texas vs Rice Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNT: (+110) | RICE: (-134)
Spread: UNT: +2.5 (-114) | RICE: -2.5 (-106)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
North Texas vs Rice Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rice wins (63.1%)
North Texas vs Rice Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- North Texas is 5-5 in 10 all-time head-to-head matchups against Rice.
- North Texas defeated Rice, 27-17, in their last meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in four of North Texas' last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Rice's last six games against C-USA opponents.
- North Texas is 7-13 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games.
- Rice is 6-4 ATS in its last 10 games against North Texas.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.