New Mexico vs Colorado State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By David Hayes
UNM vs CSU Basketball Game Info
New Mexico Lobos (5-11, 1-11 Mountain West) vs. Colorado State Rams (14-4, 11-3 Mountain West)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Moby Arena – Fort Collins, CO
UNM vs CSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNM: (+1500) | CSU: (-4000)
Spread: UNM: +17.5 (-114) | CSU: -17.5 (-106)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNM: (29%) | CSU: (71%)
UNM vs CSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
New Mexico: 5.0%
Colorado State: 95.0%
UNM vs CSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado State defeated New Mexico, 105-72, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 15, 2020.
- New Mexico is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Colorado State.
- Colorado State is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against New Mexico.
- New Mexico lost to Fresno State, 65-55, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Colorado State defeated Wyoming, 68-59, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.