Nets vs Bucks Game Info
Brooklyn Nets (31-35) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (54-13)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Nets vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (+1400) | MIL: (-3500)
Spread: BKN: +19 (-110) | MIL: -19 (-110)
Total: 229.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BKN: 64% | MIL: 36%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: BKN: (+19000) | MIL: (+240)
Nets vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Brooklyn is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Milwaukee's last 10 games.
Nets vs Bucks Stats
- Brooklyn is averaging 111.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 17 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn is surrendering 111.6 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is averaging 118.6 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 107.6 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.