Nebraska vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
Nebraska Cornhuskers (7-22, 2-16 Big Ten) vs. No. 25 Michigan Wolverines (18-11, 9-9 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Nebraska vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (+1125) | MICH: (-2100)
Spread: NEB: +17 (-110) | MICH: -17 (-110)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEB: 73% | MICH: 27%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NEB: (N/A) | MICH: (+3000)
Nebraska vs Michigan Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nebraska vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Nebraska, 79-68, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 28, 2020.
- Michigan is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Nebraska.
- Michigan is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Nebraska.
- Nebraska is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Michigan's last five games.
- Nebraska lost to Northwestern, 81-76 (OT), at home in its most recent game on Sunday, March 1.
- Michigan lost to then-No. 23 Ohio State, 77-63, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, March 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.