Nebraska vs Illinois Basketball Game Info
Nebraska Cornhuskers (7-19, 2-13 Big Ten) vs. Illinois Fighting Illini (17-9, 9-6 Big Ten)
Date: Monday, Feb. 24, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Center – Champaign, IL
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Nebraska vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (+750) | ILL: (-1175)
Spread: NEB: +13.5 (-110) | ILL: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEB: 32% | ILL: 68%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NEB: (N/A) | ILL: (+6000)
Nebraska vs Illinois Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nebraska vs Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Nebraska, 71-64, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 2, 2019.
- Illinois is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Nebraska.
- The head-to-head series between Nebraska and Illinois is tied, 5-5, over the past 10 meetings.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Nebraska's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Illinois' last seven games.
- Nebraska lost to Michigan State, 86-65, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Feb. 20.
- Illinois defeated then-No. 9 Penn State, 62-56, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.