NC State vs Duke Basketball Game Info
ACC Tournament – Quarterfinal
No. 5 NC State Wolf Pack (20-12, 10-10 ACC) vs. No. 4 Duke Blue Devils (25-6, 15-5 ACC)
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Greensboro Coliseum – Greensboro, NC
NC State vs Duke Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCST: (+295) | DUKE: (-390)
Spread: NCST: +8 (-110) | DUKE: -8 (-110)
Total: 152.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCST: 29% | DUKE: 71%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NCST: (+11000) | DUKE: (+1700)
NC State vs Duke Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
NC State: 13.3%
NC State vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated NC State, 88-69, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on March 2, 2020.
- NC State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Duke.
- Duke is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with NC State.
- NC State is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Duke's last seven games.
- NC State defeated Pittsburgh, 73-58, in the second round of the ACC Tournament in its most recent game on Wednesday, March 11.
- Duke defeated North Carolina, 89-76, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7. Duke had a bye for the first two rounds of the ACC Tournament.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.