NC State vs BC Basketball Game Info
NC State Wolfpack (16-8, 7-6 ACC) vs. Boston College Eagles (12-13, 6-8 ACC)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 16, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Silvio Conte Forum – Chestnut Hill, MA
Coverage: ACC Network
NC State vs BC Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCST: (-195) | BC: (+165)
Spread: NCST: -4.5 (-110) | BC: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCST: (N/A) | BC: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NCST: (+10000) | BC: (N/A)
NC State vs BC Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
NC State: 72.6%
Boston College: 27.4%
NC State vs BC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- NC State defeated Boston College, 73-47, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 9, 2019.
- NC State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- Syracuse is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- The total has hit the under in eight of NC State's last 10 games.
- Boston College is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- NC State defeated Syracuse, 79-74, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
- Boston College lost to Miami, 85-58, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.